6.28.2012

Just to get in the mood, part 2

(image is from we heart it)


Summer has come, holidays are coming, time of relaxing in the sun is coming. The only thing we need is a nice sunbed, a tasty cocktail and ofcourse our favorite summer songs. 
I've made my top 15 summer songs, just to get a little bit more in the summermood (if you haven't after part 1, haha), and to have some inspiration. 
I hope you'll enjoy!


1. Summer paradise - Simple plan
2. Believe - Justin Bieber
3. Love you more - Racoon
4. I won't give up - Jason Mraz
5. Die in your arms - Justin Bieber
6. Handsome Poets - Sky on fire
7. Little Talks - Of monsters and men
8. Soldier - Gavin Degraw
9. Perfect two - Auburn
10. Whistle - Flo Rida
11. New age - Marlon Roudette
12. La camisa negra - Juanes
13. Pacific snow - Citrus Jam
14. Latin moon - Mia Martina ft. Massari
15. Blue jeans - Lana del Rey


4 comments: