6.22.2012
One lesson
So, school is almost over. This year has been a hard year for me, I have had so many exams and tests, and very important exams too. I have really been at my very best this schoolyear, but I'm so glad it's over now. Previous year I was on the first fase of high school, this year have been the first year of the second fase. In the beginning I was so excited to go to 4th grade, because you don't have one complete class in 4th grade but you have different classes in every subject, different classes with different people. I thought it would be so much fun, because I liked the difference of people, and I really wanted to be in an other class than I had been in in the three previous years. So I came in class and I was in a very good mood because I thought it would be so much fun, and I would learn to know so much people. But the real situation was the opposite of that. It was not fun. And I couldn't make it to have contact with other, new people. I was so alone. Except that, I am a very shy person myself. I am not like making the first step when it comes to making contact to new people. I like them to take the first step. I didn't know what to talk about to the people who sat next to me. It was such a drama! And I didn't like most of my teachers as well, they were all boring or very strictly. So the first couple of weeks were like a disaster to me.
I had this one friend, my best friend, and she and I were always together at lunchtime. She was kind of my savior for that matter. But after a few weeks, school became better, the school subjects were nice, except for mathematics because I'm really bad at that subject, but anyway, I found my way in going to school. I made new friends and I was really happy. It wasn't such a disaster after all.
Well actually, in any case, school wasn't a disaster. That best friend I talked about, really was my best friend and I loved her so much. I trusted her. I've told her everything about me, every detail of my life. And I don't know what she has done with it, because after all everything was a lie. She was lying all the time. And I really think she wanted to be my best friend, and we did have a great time but somehow, at a very moment, we always got stuck in a fight. I don't know why, but she always saw a problem in every little thing, and she always got mad at me, and I was the one who tried to make everything up time after time. When it was going a little bit better between us, we wanted to organize a party to celebrate our 16th birthdays together. As you could probably expect, it didn't work out. It even totally didn't work out. We got into this BIG argument, really, really big. And worst of all, all of these arguments were over Blackberry Messenger. After all she accused me of misusing Blackberry Messenger, she said I did only 'dare' to talk that, angry way on Blackberry Messenger. But really, that is not the truth. I may be shy, but no one, no one will ever again accuse me of misusing BBM. Anyway, we got into a fight and I thought it would be over very soon, and that we would be best friends again and bla bla bla. Not anything of that. Anything. We still don't talk. We still don't say hi. We're still not friends. That's such a shame! We were like the best friends ever, and then we got in a fight just about nothing. That shouldn't have happened. But yes, that's how things go in life. You have to let things enter to your life, and you have to let things go. Either how much you love them or want them to stay.
This year has gone really fast. First it was October, and then really quickly it was february. So many things have happened this year. Many bad things, like that fight with my best friend, but also many good and nice things, I made a whole group of new friends, who are my best friends now, I do everything together with them. I think this year have been a really good year. I felt great this year.
I have like an advise for you; don't miss a thing. Enjoy the great things in life, I think I've missed some things this year. Forgive the people who have hurt you, but when they're not worth your friendship anymore, try to forget them, no matter how hard it would be. Do what is the best for you. And just be nice to other people, than everything will be okay.
Labels:
life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment