FIRST OF ALL, guys I'm so sorry for using my webcam again.. I just haven't got like a good camera. My mom does have one, but I couldn't shoot the photo's with her camera, anytime soon I will!
Anyway, this outfit is the outfit I wore today, sunday. I had to wake up early because we were going to church, at least that was what I thought.. yeah my mom was a little bit exhausted.. So she kept sleeping, but I didn't know that so I got up early for nothing, at least I didn't waste my day because of getting up very late, haha. I've had enough time this way to study for all the tests and exams I've got this week. Wednesday I have to do an oral exam in English, I just have to make a conversation to my English teacher, I don't think that will be such a big problem for me :)
Anyway, my outfit. I'm wearing a white/black striped dress (Tommy Hilfiger) with a short, creme coloured cardigan (Vero Moda), black tights and black wedges (van Haren). The dress is kind of casual, but the black tights and the shoes make it classy at the same time. If you wear this outfit without the tights and open shoes it's also a perfect summer outfit. And the dress kind of accentuates the shapes of your body, which I like.




Ja, verwijder m'n comment maar even :')
ReplyDeleteWat bedoel je precies ??
Deleteleuk outfitje!
ReplyDeletewil je ook op mijn blog misschien kijken, ben ook nog maar net begonnen!
Dankjewel voor je reactie! :) Jouw blog ziet er ook erg goed uit! ^^ Klinkt goed elkaar volgen ;) .
ReplyDeletex'
http://thelovelymelodies.blogspot.nl/
Dankjewel! Ik volg je nu :)
Deletexxx