6.14.2012

SORRY

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry I didn't post for so long..
I'm just so busy, most of the time with school.. Buttt, the summer holidays are coming!
Im reaaally excited, only the weather has to become nicer, than it's all good!
The best of all is that I'm going to AMERICA within a few weeks, so excited about that. I've been in the USA a seperal times before but I was just a little kid at that time. So it feels like 'the first time' going to America to me :).

Monday night, Nicki Minaj is giving a concert at the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam, and.. I'LL BE THEEERE !!
I can't wait! I just have to pick my outfit.. I've already bought some fake lashes, haha. Oh, and a pink panty. Photo's will come for sure!

So guys, bye for now!

Much love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment