6.15.2012
Winter weather in june
Hey sweethearts,
The weather in Holland is so bad, it is now the 15th of june, but it's still rainy, cloudy and freezing cold outside. Ofcourse I had to pick my outfit, but I really don't want to wear winter clothes when it's june, so I chose this baggy, light-brown trousers (Vero Moda), combined it to a sweet shirt (Superstar), which I bought in size XL because I didn't want it to be so tight. I looked like a fool, buying an XL shirt, haha. I'm also wearing a creme-white cardigan (R2banjo), and a pink belt and brown scarve, which is one of my mom's haha, it's a really nice and warme scarve!
Oh, I'm so sorry for my socks haha, I had to shoot this photo's really quickly (they are taken with my webcam.. Such a shame :( ), so I forgot to take on my shoes, today I wore uggs.
How is the weather at your place?
Labels:
outfits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete